CMA / CPA preferred
- Preparing & reviewing bank & cash reconciliations.
- Oversee the accounts payable & receivable cycle and maintaining thecomplete schedules.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries.
- Prepare financial statements and analysis.
- Analyse financial reports
- Supervise accounting department, junior employees, and accountingassistants
- Maintain company accounting procedures and processes
- Develop procedures to improve efficiency
- Forecast and plan of budget for future needs
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensure compliance with all internal processes
- Knowledge of inventory cycle. Preparing the inventory reports such asstock status, expired, obsolete & others.
- Knowledge in recording and reconciling the accrued, prepaid and otherexpenses.
- Preparing the aging reports for inventory, Accounts payable, receivables.
- Assist in audit and providing all the required information to the auditors.
- Recording the leave & indemnity provisions and knowledge of payroll.
error: That Al Salasil © Copyright